2019 Crop and Forage Production Meeting
Your Southeast AgriSeeds dealer, Scott Baucom, would like to invite you to the 2019 Forage and Crop Production meeting hosted in the Union County Ag Center. We want to walk alongside you as you make adjustments to your operation year after year. The focus of this program will be grain sorghum and grain corn production in the morning session, followed by forage production in the afternoon. Join us for this exciting event!
You will learn:
- Why grain sorghum makes dollars and sense
- How to naturally select against the sugarcane aphid
- How to select grain and dual-purpose corn hybrids
- Corn trial data from Union County
- New spring products and mixtures for 2019
- The forage journey: hear from a local farmer about his operation 5 years ago versus now.