It’s Paper Clover Time

— Written By and last updated by
en Español

El inglés es el idioma de control de esta página. En la medida en que haya algún conflicto entre la traducción al inglés y la traducción, el inglés prevalece.

Al hacer clic en el enlace de traducción se activa un servicio de traducción gratuito para convertir la página al español. Al igual que con cualquier traducción por Internet, la conversión no es sensible al contexto y puede que no traduzca el texto en su significado original. NC State Extension no garantiza la exactitud del texto traducido. Por favor, tenga en cuenta que algunas aplicaciones y/o servicios pueden no funcionar como se espera cuando se traducen.

English is the controlling language of this page. To the extent there is any conflict between the English text and the translation, English controls.

Clicking on the translation link activates a free translation service to convert the page to Spanish. As with any Internet translation, the conversion is not context-sensitive and may not translate the text to its original meaning. NC State Extension does not guarantee the accuracy of the translated text. Please note that some applications and/or services may not function as expected when translated.

Collapse ▲

Advertisement for Paper CloverTraditionally, Union County 4-H sends fifteen eager and ready to thrive teenagers to North Carolina 4-H Congress which is a five-day conference on NC State’s campus for teenagers to gain leadership, strengthen their confidence, learn new life skills, and interact with other 4-Hers. Union County 4-H is able to send young people to this life-changing conference due to support from donations and support from campaigns like the annual Paper Clover campaign through Tractor Supply. 

Since 2010, Tractor Supply has partnered with 4-H to help create Opportunity4All and raise more than $14 million through the Paper Clover campaign. 100 percent of funds raised through the bi-annual Paper Clover campaign directly benefit 4-H youth. 90 percent of donations directly support 4-H youth in the state where the funds were raised, and the remaining 10 percent supports the overall mission and growth of 4-H nationally. New this year! 

Customers have two ways to donate: 

  • Purchase a traditional Paper Clover at checkout 
  • Donate or round up their purchase total to 4-H using the pin pad

You can purchase a Paper Clover or make a donation to 4-H from now until October 17! Visit a Tractor Supply store near you and donate at least $1 at checkout to help send kids in Union County to 4-H camp or other 4-H leadership programs like 4-H Congress or Citizenship Focus. Would you like to be a part of changing the life of a young person life? Please consider donating to the Paper Clover campaign that directly supports programs in Union County 4-H. 

If you are interested in learning more about the Paper Clover campaign or how to best support our 4-H youth in the county, contact the local 4-H office at 704.283.3735 or 704.283.3740.