The Field Crops Program is designed to provide education and support for field crop producers. Crops covered include soybeans, corn, small grains, grain sorghum, and cotton.
Agent Trial Data
- 19-20 Wheat Agent Variety Trials
- 2020 Union Soybean Variety Trial
- 2020 Union Corn Variety Trial
- 2020 Union Research Newsletter (Soybeans and Corn)
Soils and Soil Fertility
- Guidelines for Commercial Application of Poultry Litter
- Poultry Litter as a Fertilizer Source
- Nitrogen rates in North Carolina for Wheat and Corn
- Sulfur Fertilization
More content coming soon.