Maple Pecan Snack Mix
What better way to celebrate National Pecan Month than with this easy healthy maple pecan snack mix by Taste of Home.
Maple-Pecan Snack Mix
- 5 cups Honey Nut Chex
- 1 cup granola without raisins
- 1 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 package (3-1/2 ounces) dried blueberries
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips, optional
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine the cereal, granola, and pecans; set aside. In a small microwave-safe bowl, combine the butter, brown sugar and syrup. Microwave on high for 2 minutes, stirring once. Pour over cereal mixture; toss to coat.
- Microwave on high for 4 minutes, stirring every minute. Spread onto waxed paper; cool for 5 minutes. Sprinkle with blueberries and chocolate chips. Store in an airtight container.