Cauliflower Alfredo Bagel Bites: Warm Wintertime Snack!
Looking for a recipe that’s simple, warm, and delicious for the cold winter months? Why not try some alfredo bagel bites made with cauliflower? Thanks to the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics.
For this recipe you’ll need:
- 6 whole-wheat mini-bagels
- 3 cups fresh cauliflower florets
- ¼ cup fat-free Greek yoghurt, ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 ¾ cup of shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided.
To make them:
- Pre-heating your oven to 400°F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and arrange bagel halves facing up on the sheet.
- Steam cauliflower for 3 minutes in a large microwave safe bowl. Transfer steamed cauliflower into a blender with yoghurt, garlic and ¼ cup of mozzarella.
- Puree until smooth and spread the sauce evenly over bagels.
- Top the rest with remaining cheese. Bake for 15 minutes until the tops are golden.
- Finally, allow to cool for 5 minutes and enjoy this warm and cheesy treat!