More in My Basket Monthly: SNAP Eligibility for Kids

— Written By

Kids cooking at home

If your child receives free/reduced lunch, there is a chance you may be eligible for SNAP (formerly food stamps) benefits. More In My Basket (MIMB)/N.C. Cooperative Extension of Union County is here to assist with prescreening to determine potential eligibility for SNAP. Contact the More In My Basket Team for more information or to fill out a SNAP/FNS application.

English: (919) 513-4565

Español: (919) 515- 9568

Visit: More In My Basket website